Can your customers see the light?
Your customers are not trained to be customers
- If your phone number is displayed in font size 72 at the top of your front page and you “hide” the email address for customer service at the bottom of your page in font size 10 – do you think most customers will call you or write to you?
- If customers primarily call customer service, is that always the best channel?
- If customers write an email, how often do they provide all the information necessary?
- What does that mean for customer service in terms of additional email exchanges between them and the customer?
- What are the consequences in terms of extra work?
- If customers expect to find answers to their questions instead of having to email and then wait for a reply – how many of your customers do you then disappoint?